I’m still having oodles of fun playing with my brand new CLEAR MOUNT stamp sets, particularly this one Cottage Garden. If you like the look of this set, don’t forget to check out the details of my Cottage Garden class to be held on April 24th.
I have used fall to layout 82 from the clean & simple blog for this card. I’m not totally thrilled with my card, if I have time I’ll make up another version of it.
- As you can see, I’ve used Orchid Opulence once again for my card base. Would you believe that one week ago, I had no cardstock or ink in this colour?
- The bottom of the Whisper White cardstock has been punched using the eyelet border punch.
- I have stamped the flower stem from Cottage Garden twice in Old Olive ink.
- The various flowers were stamped in Rich Razzleberry and Orchid Opulence. I’ve then cut them out and popped them up on dimensionals.
- The cute little butterfly and the sentiment are both stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink.
- A piece of 5/8″ Old Olive ribbon matches the purples just perfectly.
- The card was looking a little naked, so I added two Old Olive brads in the top corner. I couldn’t help myself 🙂
Please note that both the Cottage Garden stamp set and Rich Razzleberry ink are available to purchase from April 1st.