It’s been quite some time since I’ve completed one of Keesh’s challenges, I figured a sketch challenge was a pretty good place to jump back in! This one is for Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #19 – you can see the layout HERE.
- I’ve used one of my favourite stamp sets – Le Jardin Botanique for the main flower image.
- The designer series paper in the background is from the Urban Garden pack, it’s so pretty!
- I have tied Basic Gray taffeta ribbon around my image layer, and tied it into a bow.
- Two rhinestone brads provide some sparkle in the top right corner.
- The greeting ‘You’re too kind’ is from the Whimsical Words Sale-a-bration set.
- I stamped the flower again, and cut out one of the tiny blooms as an accent on the greeting.
I also decorated the inside of the card. The same flower is stamped in Going Gray, and coloured in using my blender pens again. This time I used lighter coloured inks.