I had some fun new things to play with last night, and would you believe that I couldn’t figure out what on earth I was going to do with them? I visited one of my favourite blogs for card sketches – Clean and Simple, and made up this card using their Fall To Layout #81. It’s super clean and simple, and oh so easy for you to recreate with any stamp set you own.
This is a super simple, yet effective, card for a baby girl.
- The card base is a piece of Pretty in Pink Cardstock.
- Two 1″ circles have been punched out of Very Vanilla cardstock, and stamped using Pink Pirouette ink.
- Two 1″ circles have also been punched out of Candy Lane designer series paper
- My cute little monkey friend has been stamped onto Vanilla cardstock, cut out and popped up on dimensionals.
- The greeting is from the Sale-a-bration set – Whimsical Words.