I just love the Animal Crackers stamp set – it’s perfect for both kids and adults cards. The giraffe stamp in particular is wonderful for baby cards. I thought today I would show you a couple of cards I have made using this stamp set.
- I coloured the giraffe using my blender pens and Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip and Kiwi Kiss inks.
- The designer series paper is from the Good Morning Sunshine pack – it’s so bright and cheerful.
- I added a piece of scalloped Chocolate Chip cardstock to the right hand side.
- Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon adds the final touch. This ribbon is soooo easy to tie into bows.
- I have stamped the bunny onto Whisper White cardstock and coloured him/her using my blender pens again and Going Gray and Pumpkin Pie ink.
- Tea Party Designer Series paper adds lovely pastel Easter colours to this card. I’ve layered the designer paper onto Almost Amethyst cardstock.
- The same colour has been used for the scallop circle.
- ‘Easter Wishes’ is from the super versatile Occasional Greetings stamp set.
- Taffeta Ribbon again, this time Pretty in Pink, adds a gorgeous touch to the card.