I’m so far behind on my scrapbooking, that I thought I had better at least start scrapping some of the photos from our trip to Disneyland last year. This is one of my favourite photos, Emma was hamming it up for the camera while we waited for Steve, Kim and Chloe to ride Big Thunder Mountain again. (Emma had been on the ride once, and that was enough for her!)
- The page layout is from Valerie Salmon’s Got Sketch blog
- Pretty in Pink makes a gorgeous background colour – it matches Em’s Minnie Mouse cap perfectly!
- I have used LOTS of Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper on this page. Everything you see is from this pack, aren’t the flowers just gorgeous?
- The button centers on the flowers are from the Sherbet Button pack in the Summer Mini.
- I coloured the chipboard letters with a Summer Sun Watercolour Crayon. I then applied Crystal Effects to make it nice and shiny.