It’s Chloe’s birthday in a couple of weeks (how on earth did she get to be nearly 7?), and we are having her party at the end of the school holidays. Of course I had to make the invitations, but my inspiration was seriously lacking. We settled on something similar to these by Kirsty Brown (scroll down the post a bit to see the one I’m talking about).
Chloe helped me out by stamping the butterflies, and punching them out with the new Butterfly punch. They were super quick and easy to make, and looked pretty good too. I still have to make tags for the lolly bags and thank you cards, but I’m sure they won’t take too long (I still have plenty of time!).
Want to make these? Here’s your shopping list:
- Whisper White A4 cardstock
- In Colour Assorted A4 cardstock
- Riding Hood Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Kiwi Kiss Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Butterfly Prints Stamp Set
- Butterfly Punch
- Scallop Edge Punch
- Inspired by Nature Stamp Set
- Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain Ribbon