Do you need some simple, inexpensive gifts for people this Christmas? These small 2010 diaries are the perfect item and you can personalise them to suit any recipient.
- I purchased this diary from Kmart for $3. They have a black vinyl cover which I’ve removed.
- The diary has been covered in the gorgeous Urban Garden designer series paper.
- I have used the (soon to be very missed) Great Friend Stamp Set to decorate the white panel on the front of the diary.
- The butterflies have been stamped in Pink Pirouette and Pretty in Pink inks.
- A piece of Pink Pirouette striped grosgrain ribbon has been tied around the centre panel.
Don’t forget that EVERYTHING in the Spring Mini catalogue is only available until November 30th. After that date, all of these items will be unavailable. If you would like to place an order for the super gorgeous Great Friend stamp set (or anything else!), please give me a call on 0425 815 857.
I’m going to be waiting (not so) patiently today for my parcel lady, who hopefully has my Summer Mini preorder with her. Can’t wait to show you some new things.