I’ve been busily making travel journals for my two big girls, ready for them to write in and add photos etc on our holiday. The journal for today is Chloe’s. She chose the colours and told me that it had to have owls on it! Looking at this photo, the metal binding is a bit wonky probably because I’ve pulled it apart 3 or 4 times. I’m off to fix that now!
- I have used one of our On Board journals for Chloe’s book.
- The front of the journal is covered in Kiwi Kiss cardstock. I added a strip of Kiwi Kiss Patterns paper for extra detail.
- A piece of Pumpkin Pie has been scalloped any layered onto Whisper White cardstock.
- Two pieces from the Pigtail Ribbon originals have added some extra WOW! While these ribbons are not cheap, you certainly don’t need a lot of them to add detail. I think they are well worth it.
- The two owls are from the Bright Delights rub-ons. They are so cute!
- I added some Felt Fusion flowers, with Kiwi Kiss corduroy brads in the centre for detail.
- The chipboard letters have all been embossed using White Craft ink and White Embossing Powder. I attached them to the journal using Tombow Multi-Purpose adhesive. This is the perfect adhesive for attaching fiddly things to your project.