I borrowed Playful Petals a few weeks ago from Lisa, and finally got around to using it for Beate’s Weekend Sketch Challenge #98. I think I’ll be using this sketch over and over again, it’s perfect for so many different stamp sets.
- My card base is Pink Pirouette.
- I have used Bella Rose designer series paper, the colours go so well with the delicate pink of the card base.
- Both the chocolate and kiwi pieces of designer paper were layered onto Whisper White cardstock. I then paper pierced around the edges using my Mat Pack.
- The leaves from Playful Petals were stamped onto the Whisper White image panel using Chocolate Chip ink. I coloured them in using my blender pens and Kiwi Kiss ink. I then paper pierced around the edges of the image layer.
- The largest flower from Playful Petals was stamped twice onto scrap white cardstock and cut out. I coloured it using my blender pens and Pink Pirouette and Pretty in Pink inks. The smaller flower was coloured using Pink Pirouette ink.
- Between the two flower layers is a flower from the Pretties Kit. I’ve coloured it using a Stampin’ Sponge and Pretty in Pink. On top of the smaller flower is a half white pearl also from the Pretties Kit.
- The flowers have been attached using dimensionals.
- A piece of White Taffeta Ribbon was tied around the centre of the card.
- The ‘Best Wishes’ stamp from Oval All was stamped in Chocolate Chip ink, onto Pink Pirouette cardstock. I punched it out using my large oval punch, and then layered it onto a 1″ Chocolate circle, and a Kiwi designer label punch.
- Two clear rhinestone brads were added in the top right corner for some extra detail.