I just love the super cute Forest Friends in the Spring Mini Catalogue. At just $24.95, this four piece stamp set is a bargain.
I’ve combined two challenges for this card – Inkspirations Colour Challenge #11 and Mojo Monday #98. Here are the challenge images so you can have a go at it too.
And finally, here’s my card:
- I’ve used Bashful Blue as my card base, and for the additional card layers. The edges of each layer are sponged in Bashful Blue ink.
- The Pumpkin Pie designer paper is from the Haiku package.
- The Certainly Celery layer of cardstock has been stamped using the Sanded background, and then I sponged the edges using Certainly Celery ink. After that I adhered it to the Bashful Blue layer, and paper pierced the edges using my trusty Mat Pack
- I inked up the tree from Forest Friends using my Close to Cocoa and Certainly Celery Stampin’ Write markers.
- The bunny is stamped in Basic Gray ink onto Sahara Sand cardstock and cut out. She is attached to the circle layer using dimensionals.
- I sponged the edges of the circle using Certainly Celery Ink, making the sponging a little heavier at the bottom to represent grass.
- The edges of the circle were also paper pierced using the Mat Pack. If you’d like to know how to use the Mat Pack for circles, click on the link to Beate Johns’ blog on my right sidebar. Her tutorial for the Tri-Fold Shutter card covers this topic.
- I used a greeting from the Level 1 hostess set, Best Yet, stamped in Close to Cocoa ink and punched out using the Large Oval punch. The feature of this is a Filigree Brad, with a Fire Rhinestone Brad in the centre.
- The final touch was 2 pieces of 5/8″ Certainly Celery ribbon tied in a faux bow.
Hope you enjoyed this one!